Commercial Security Systems
Ensure your business is always covered with an array of commercial alarm system options, tailored for the way you work.
Criminal activity in the workplace continues to cost businesses, institutions, and agencies millions of dollars each year. Today’s business owners must be equipped to prevent burglary and theft, and to protect themselves from other problems such as shoplifting, employee fraud, and personnel safety liability.
Let Alarms of Berkshire County help you protect your business, your employees, and your future in the safest, most effective way. Whether you are looking for a new security system, upgrades to an existing system, or an evaluation of your current security, we can design a solution that meets your needs, fits your budget, and saves you time and money.
Commercial Alarm Systems Can Include:
- Security system monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Integration with your lighting controls, fire suppression systems, and heating and cooling systems for more efficient facility management
- Surveillance equipment to deter vandalism, theft, and shoplifting
- Access control systems to safeguard your equipment and your customers’ privacy
- Enhanced security equipment for larger facilities
Why Choose Alarms of Berkshire County to Protect Your Business?
As a a family-owned business, we know how much time and effort goes into running a business—and we want to help you make the most of that. Alarms of Berkshire County brings an array of security options, a team of skilled personnel, and 40+ years of industry experience to the table so that we can best serve you.
We offer the same high-tech solutions you’ll find at larger security companies—but with us, you’ll never be a number. Personalized service is the cornerstone of our company, because when we know you better, we can protect you better.