ARM YOUR SYSTEM
1. Press and release the shield on a Graphic Touchscreen Keypad to open the arming options screen or press CMD on an LCD Keypad until ARM DISARM displays.
2. Select ARM. The keypad displays ALL? NO YES.
3. To arm all areas, select YES. To arm selected areas, select NO. The keypad displays each area you have access to. Select YES to arm the areas and NO to leave the area disarmed
All/Perimeter (All Perim)
1. Enter your user code and the keypad displays PERIM ALL.
2. Select ALL to arm all areas. The keypad displays ALL SYSTEM ON. Select PERIM to arm only the perimeter. The keypad displays PERIMETER ON.
Home/Sleep/Away (H S A)
1. Enter your user code and the keypad displays H S A.
2. Select HOME if you’re staying inside the building, leaving the interior disarmed and arming the exterior. Select SLEEP to leave the bedroom areas disarmed, arming the interior and exterior areas. Select AWAY if no one will remain inside the building. Select GUEST to arm the guest areas
DISARM YOUR SYSTEM
How To Handle an Alarm
Enter your user code or present your credential to the keypad if it has a built-in proximity reader.
You will see:
IS THIS A FALSE ALARM? YES, NO or CANCEL VERIFY
Press NO or VERIFY to notify the emergency monitoring station. Your system will remain armed.
Press YES or CANCEL to cancel the alarm. Your system will disarm.
Disarm Your System
1. Press the shield on the Graphic Touchscreen Keypad and enter your user code to disarm your system or press CMD on
the LCD Keypad until ARM DISARM displays.
2. Select DISARM. The keypad displays ALL? NO YES.
3. Select YES to disarm all areas. Select NO to disarm individual areas and select YES to disarm the area or NO to leave the area armed.